The PCSTestr 35™ combines 5 measurements in one pocket-sized meter. The large upright display is easy to read. The IP67-rated waterproof, dustproof housing protects your instrument from rugged field or plant environments. A large volume of polymer gel reference gives long, clog-free, sensor lifespan. The waterproof battery compartment is easy to use; simply unscrew cover to replace batteries; no tools required. The automatic temperature compensation function gives you accurate readings even with fluctuating temperatures. Additional features include push-button calibration, hold function and auto shut-off function. The PCSTestr 35™ is ideal for water quality applications such as hydroponics/agriculture, research labs and industrial process checks.
Test Modes: pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature.
- pH Specifications: range: 0.0 to 14.0pH; resolution: 0.01pH; accuracy: ±0.01pH; calibration: 5 points
- Conductivity Specifications: range: 0 to 200 uS; 201 to 2000 uS; 2.01 to 20.00 mS resolution: 10 uS, 0.1 mS accuracy: ±1% full-scale calibration: 3 points
- TDS Specifications: range: 0 to 200.0ppm, 201 to 2000ppm; 2.01 to 10.00ppt; resolution: 0.1ppm, 1ppm; 0.01ppt; accuracy: ±1 percent full-scale; calibration: 3 points
- Salinity Specifications: range: 0 to 999ppm; resolution: 0.1°; accuracy: ±1% full-scale; calibration: 1 point
- Temperature Specifications: range: 32 to122°F (0 to 50°C); resolution: 0.1 below 100ppm/1ppm above; accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C); calibration: 1 point